Tuesday, September 10, 2013

yum. banana nut muffins [healthier version]

So, every once in awhile I find a recipe I like. I would like to make a lot of things but if I look through our pantry and we don't have the stuff I usually forget about it. Dustin and I (mostly me...but that's okay) we are on a "[screw] bread" kick. Bread is so good and so awful. I hate the way it makes me feel after I eat it. Often times I wonder if it contributes to my digestive issues (sorry, I'm not sorry about sharing that information). Anyway, I found a recipe for some paleo banana nut muffins. They are pretty delicious. I found the recipe here

Ingredients 

3 ripe bananas

6 eggs

1/3 cup coconut oil, melted

2 tbsp honey

1 tbsp vanilla extract

1/2 cup coconut flour

1 tsp baking powder

1 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

1 tbsp cinnamon (I put more in because I love cinnamon)

1/3 cup chopped walnuts (I used almond because that is all I had)










Enjoy! 

I didn't get a picture of the after. I was too anxious to try them and by the time I thought about it, I was too lazy.


No comments :

Post a Comment